3 - 6 Years
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
1) Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
2) Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
3) Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
4) Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
5) Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
6) Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
7) Deal with a wide range of products using a powerful information database.
8) Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand.
9) A good Communication skill is required.
|Salary||5 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Others|
|Work Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, Other Bachelor Degree, M.C.A|
GURU JOBS INDIA
|About Company||GURU JOBS INDIA is established in Bangalore, India. GURU JOBS INDIA has been growing in the field of recruitment, resource consulting and industry types ranging from Media, Banking and Finance, Softwareâ��s(IT),construction, Entertainment, Telecommunications, Retail, Mining and Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Insurance and Hospitality.|