5 - 10 Years
Responsibilities & Activities:
· Ensure full and detailed permanent site records, which will include site correspondence, survey data, quality acceptance data, site diaries, measurement and certification, MoM’s, and records of all other contractually relevant matters.
· Review and check the inspection sheets submitted by the Site Engineers.
· Verification of RA Bills submitted by the contractor as per the BOQ of Agreement.
· Review and check the interim payments and final payment claims submitted by the contractor, particularly the bill of quantities done by the contractor.
· Provide or review the unit price for new work items whenever necessary and preparation of variation statements.
· Evaluate the claims submitted by the contractor.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Working knowledge of MS Office software programs
· Able to interface with both clients and other inter-office disciplines
Must be pro-active, adaptable and able to work with other project team members
Able to interface with both clients and other inter-office disciplines
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
GURU JOBS INDIA
|About Company||GURU JOBS INDIA is established in Bangalore, India. GURU JOBS INDIA has been growing in the field of recruitment, resource consulting and industry types ranging from Media, Banking and Finance, Software’s(IT),construction, Entertainment, Telecommunications, Retail, Mining and Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, Insurance and Hospitality.|